The Concordia Libraries’ website has a new look!
From the libraries’ What’s New item, Tuesday, August 26th, 2014:
The redesigned website features:
- Look and feel based on Concordia.ca templates
- Responsive design (website layout and interactivity scales for different screen sizes: desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Changes to header and footer
- New login button grouping library services which require login
- New grey top navigation bar with Hours and A-Z index, along with Concordia Quick Links
- Social Media/ShareThis bar on right side
If the website is not displaying properly it may be because of files cached in the browser. Please refresh the page in your browser.
The Library Feedback & Suggestions Blog also has a new minimalist look, in keeping with the overall design of our websites.